Hi everyone -

Here at Cornwall County Council we are becoming a Unitary Authority as of
April 1 2009, we have an EDRMS, BCS/function-based file plan. I am
creating an element for Information Management during the transitional
phase. I would like to hear from anyone who is undertaking (or has in the
past undertaken)similar work on any aspect of EDRMS file plans for
Transition periods. (For info, some of the transition team have access to
Sharepoint but all records will be stored in EDRMS).

Grateful for any contributions off list please (will collate if required).

Best regards

Robert Hogarth