I'll be there, of course.

J.

-----Original Message-----
From: psci-com: on public engagement with science
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Annabel Cook
Sent: 12 June 2008 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Next PESTO meeting

Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting...

A reminder that we have a PESTO (Public Engagement of Science and
Technology in Oxfordshire) meeting on Wednesday 25 June.  As usual,
everyone is invited so feel free to pass this message on.  Please note,
there is a change of venue to Science Oxford.  For details on how to
find them, see: http://tinyurl.com/6crg9e

Meeting details: