David am I missing something -but why the piccy of Joodles when we open the
site??

-----Original Message-----
From: Poetryetc: poetry and poetics [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of David Bircumshaw
Sent: 02 June 2008 20:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: revised poem, orange words

>how on earth did you know to make that obscure connection? do you write
rpgs<

No, kasper, I just have a mind full of odd associations.

Believe me, some of my associations have been very odd indeed!

Yeah, I think Wakean writing is best for fairly short poems, and in
small doses. Too much and your head starts to jelly.
There could be, there are, other kinds of night writing too - that's
an interesting thought. A lot of poetry's ghost stories.

Best

Dave