Thank you Joseph, I did not really want to be controversial, but wished to
point out more or less how I have been spending the latest decade or so. And
my arguing was more connected to a sort of Italian (international) world
still glooming in the darkness of medieval dust (see inherited hierarchies
and stolen power) rather than open to the (Poundian, or non Poundian) new,
the new being at present, the Internet.