Just to add to the chorus of welcome back for Doug: I wondered where
he'd got to.

I hope Venice didn't leave him with a sinking feeling. A friend of
mine told me she loved the place but it was too expensive to even
window-shop there - she felt glad to to come out finding she still
afford to breathe.

(hope you like the jokes, Doug)

--
David Bircumshaw