I've forgotten where I got the image from, Patrick, I'll try to remember.

Have to rush, off to a physio, after going down in the cells and the
docks and the judge's seat this morning, and then to the council
chamber (which it seems these days only meet 6 times a year?) and
meeting the new Lord Mayor, all that the Town Hall, and all slightly
strange.
I discover this town's true emblem is a wyvern, that's a dragon-snake,
also rather Chinese, like that wounded bird.

--
David Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.bircumshaw/