It might be useful to make a distinction between unanswered questions,
questions unanswered by this list and those already answered with answers we
did not want to hear.

This question has been answered in practice years ago.
Every summer since 2002 we have run NextD WorkshopONE for the design
community.
Inside is one answer to the question. I have no doubt there are many more.

Part of the answer is to move away from the one discipline one language
paradigm. CoCreation is not the same as traditional design. As problems
scale so too must our process skills. This is not new news yet many design
oriented academic institutions have been extremely slow to adapt.

If we truly seek answers lets be prepared to look outside of ourselves and
beyond what is going on here in this circle on this list.

Towards Adaptable Inquiry
http://nextd.org/pdf_download/NextD_AdaptableInquiry.pdf

WorkshopONE July 26
http://www.humantific.com/news/page/2/

Have a good week all.

GK VanPatter
Co-Founder

Humantific
InsightsLab | StrategyLab | UnderstandingLab | LearningLab

NEW YORK / MADRID

http://www.humantific.com