Dear Colleague

With the programme finalised, we invite you again to join us at the SEEC
annual conference, at a point when our two main speakers, Professor Muriel
Robinson, Chair of the post-Burgess Credit Issues Development Group, and
Peter Wilson, of NIACE, are well positioned to offer comment and guidance on
approaches to mainstreaming credit in the English higher and vocational
education systems.

I attach the following:

.         The original flier for the conference

.         A detailed programme with all speakers and presenters confirmed.
Please note that Thursday's Conference Registration is at 12.15pm, and the
Conference starts with lunch at 12.30 (not 1pm, as on the earlier flier).
For Friday delegates, registration is from 9am.

.         A summary of the Papers and Workshop abstracts for the two
parallel sessions, the first on Thursday 19 June, from 2.30 until 3.45, and
the second on the Friday morning, 20th June, from 11.30 until 1pm.

The final booking form is now available through the website, and at this

http://www.seec.org.uk/seecforms/conf08.html

This includes the workshop choices, and participants can make a first and
second choice for both of the parallel sessions. (If you have already
booked, I will be writing to you individually to ask you to make your
choices on a separate workshops page.)

The venue for the Conference is the CEPLW Events Suite, 5th floor,
University of Westminster, 35 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5LS. The nearest
underground station is Baker Street. Maps are available via
http://www.wmin.ac.uk/page-12995

To help us complete our organisation for the Conference, we will accept
bookings up to Monday 16th June. Please remember to obtain a Purchase Order
number if your institution is to be invoiced for the Conference fee, as this
will facilitate arrangements.

Regards

Simon Clark

Finance Officer & Conference Administrator

SEEC

Box 26

Room 2B 27

South Bank Technopark