From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Milne Campbell
Sent: 19 June 2008 09:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Measles immunity assessment

Without documented evidence of 2 x MMR vaccination,

Staff are offered vaccination and if declined / inappropriate
(pregnancy) then serology,

On the proviso that those staff that test equivocal / susceptible will
have vaccination asap.

We have had a situation where a member of staff was suspended for
refusing to accept vaccination (who worked in a high risk area).

Additionally if there is an outbreak (and we have had a few Mumps)

should a person known to be at risk but declined (as apposed to could
not have) vaccination be paid while suspended and if do how many times ?

Further there is a group of staff we are seeing that have only had 1 x
MMR (born late 80's).

Campbell