From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of robert clark
Sent: 18 June 2008 21:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] storage of medicines

Forgot abput the GTN spray. perhaps if there is a need could they be held in a carry case under the outer clothing. Specs are allowed!! What do you think?

If it is such a critical area should the person then be barred from working there or should an individual risk assessment be done to seek approval?
BOB