Happy to help.

Campbell

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicky Lawson
Sent: 05 June 2008 17:23
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Survey about giving weight advice

Hello

We have been asked by the Department of Health to undertake a project investigating how overweight health professionals provide weight management advice.  Although there has been research in this general area before, this study is different because we are specifically interested in how health professionals who are themselves overweight feel this may affect their practice.

If you have a BMI of 25 or over and would be prepared to talk in confidence to a researcher, please do get in touch.  We will be conducting telephone interviews with health professionals from a range of backgrounds and these will form the basis of the study. We are particularly interested to hear from people working in occupational health settings.

We are a charity independent from the Department of Health and all interviews will be strictly confidential.

Best wishes

Vicky

Vicky Lawson
Weight Concern
Brook House
2 - 16 Torrington Place
London
WC1E 7HN

Direct line: 020 7679 6636
www.weightconcern.org.uk

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust
http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk