Unless someone on this list comes up with an idea, I've found that AbilityNet are a useful resource and will do everything from a complete assessment to advising on appropriate equipment/aids.  Not always a cheap option, but always value for your investment.
Jane Ingham

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Soon
Sent: 30 May 2008 13:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] RSI

I wonder if anyone could help me. I have a member of staff who is showing symptoms of RSI in her wrist and hand. She works as a graphic designer and uses a 'tablet' rather than a mouse. This involves using an electronic pen. Her job is completly dependent on being able to use the tablet or similar. Has anyone else come accross this and can give me any advice or alternatives?
Also, she is only quite small ( under 5 foot) with a small hand so would this effect the type of alternative advised?
Many thanks,
Sarah

Sent from Yahoo! Mail.
A Smarter Email.
This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In case of problems, please call your organisations IT Helpdesk.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net