Hi Vicky

You may not want to hear from me not in the BMI range now, but was not that long ago; can give you thoughts on how my perspective has changed.  Please contact me off list if I can be of any help.

Regards Annie

Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 17:23:16 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Survey about giving weight advice
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello

We have been asked by the Department of Health to undertake a project investigating how overweight health professionals provide weight management advice.  Although there has been research in this general area before, this study is different because we are specifically interested in how health professionals who are themselves overweight feel this may affect their practice.

If you have a BMI of 25 or over and would be prepared to talk in confidence to a researcher, please do get in touch.  We will be conducting telephone interviews with health professionals from a range of backgrounds and these will form the basis of the study. We are particularly interested to hear from people working in occupational health settings.

We are a charity independent from the Department of Health and all interviews will be strictly confidential.

Best wishes

Vicky

Vicky Lawson
Weight Concern
Brook House
2 - 16 Torrington Place
London
WC1E 7HN

Direct line: 020 7679 6636
www.weightconcern.org.uk

Miss your Messenger buddies when on-the-go? Get Messenger on your Mobile! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net