I have one that I make the managers do with individuals to highlight
things that are feasible to implement - a bit like a Cosmopolitan quiz
but as its so simple has proved remarkably useful.......

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Allison Caine
Sent: 06 June 2008 18:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Stress risk assessment

Does anyone have a Stress Risk assessment template they would be willing
to share and also how they implemented it within their organisation?
Kind regards

Allison Caine
Managing Director
OHBM-Ltd
Contact numbers:
Office: 01625 268609
Mobile: 07733125558

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless in
partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) In
case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2007/11/0032.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS
http://OHJobs.drmaze.net