From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lindsey Hall
Sent: 23 May 2008 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH]

Sharon

I think you might have the wrong Lindsey.  Would love to help but can’t on this occasion I’m afraid

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall

Occupational Health Management Consultant

Split Dimension Ltd

07771 596111

Phone/Fax 01454 852715

www.splitdimension.co.uk

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible viruses contained in this transmission and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.