Bev,

Not sure if this would be of interest. Not the job but the statement about the successful bid and having a department built to their specifications? Might be worth following up to help us in looking at the centralisation issues.

Regards
Pauline

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marks, Nicola
Sent: 26 June 2008 16:25
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY - CAMBRIDGE

Hi all

We are looking for a full time qualified OHA here at Addenbrookes in Cambridge.

See below for job details

http://addenbrookesinternal.healthjobsuk.com/job/UK/Cambridgeshire/Cambridge/Cambridge_University_Hospitals_NHS_Foundation_Trust/Occupational_Health/Occupational_Health-v185388?ss=2&fs10072=9394896e3abb050a276f695bda8af29e

Following our successful NHS bid, we are having a new department built to our specifications.

Do contact us for further information

Kind regards

Nicola Marks

Senior Occupational Health Nurse Adviser

Cambridge Centre for Occupational Health at Addenbrookes

Box 172

Addenbrookes Foundation Trust Hospital

Hills Road

Cambridge

CB2 2QQ

Telephone 01223 216767

This e-mail is communicated in confidence to the named individual or organisation only.  It may not be disclosed further without consent.  If you have recieved this in error please notify me by e-mail or on 01223 216767 during business hours.

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net