HI Jean

I was interested in your comment that you wouldn't get involved in
adjustments/capability for dyslexia or ADHD? Why is that? Is that because
you don't consider them strictly to be "ill-health" issues? In that case
could you argue the same about visual or hearing disabilities? I certainly
have been involved in dyslexia, aspergers, and other learning
disability related cases in the past and anticipate i may be again in the
future.

Food for thought.. what do the others think?

Carr