HI

I agree with Sharon that management need to separate what appear to be the 2
threads of this issue:

- what is the impact on the ADHD on ability to do job and behaviour and what
adjustments should be considered. I'm not sure (althought correct me if i'm
wrong) that ADHD in itself causes voilent behaviour- this way be a trait the
employee has developed to control people around them but that is something
different entirely and should not be medicalised.
- what is a conduct issue and needs to be addressed as such i.e.
inappropriate behaviour in the workplace, not following proceedure etc.

That way there is no confusion and the case can (hopefully) be managed
appropriately.

Carr