I have emailed you off list with details of a system I am involved with

Best Wishes

Mark

2008/6/18 Therona Goldsmith <[log in to unmask]>:

> I work in the local government and we are looking at the possibility of
> changing over our HQ for the 3 question one that was recommended ie asking
> about any adjustments required, if having or about to have any
> treatment/hospital investigations and about any health problems caused or
> made worst by work - i just cant remember who came up with this off the top
> of my head but it was mentioned in an OH journal. Can anyone enlighten me
> with references etc?
>
> I would also like to hear from anyone who has started to use this procedure
> of clearance. What are the pro's and cons? What protocol have you put in
> place for following up any "yes" answers. Have you had any objections from
> anyone? Have any problems arisen after pre employment as a result of this
> new questionnaire? If anyone has a copy of the questionnaire or a policy
> that we can look at i would be grateful for a copy to use as guidance.
>  Thanking you in anticipation.
>
> Therona Goldsmith
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please remove this footer before replying.
>
> OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html
>
> CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:
> http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH
>
> OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net
>
> OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSING EDUCATION http://www.aohne.org.uk

Dr Mark O'Connor
Secure On-line pre employment questionnaire and assessments available. For
more information and online demonstrations check out
https://secure.oconnorandassociates.co.uk/intro.php

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: