Jean,

A stretching matt would probably suffice. Mobilis should be able to get one
to you in a day. If you really need a couch we can order one for you through
our supplier as we have a special arrangement with them due to the number
that we purchase. Let me know off-line.

Regards,

Wayne Llewellyn
Clinical Director

Premier Therapy, 6-9 Timber Street, London, EC1Y 0TQ
t: 020 7687 7600
e: [log in to unmask]
w: www.premiertherapy.co.uk

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the
information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply
e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any
attachments.  Thank you"

Premier Health & Sport Therapy Limited. Registered in England no. 3376266.
Registered Office: 6-9 Timber Street, London EC1Y 0TQ.