Hello
The IT people at DCMS and FCO etc are looking for a (London/South East)
venue to hold a day-long Barcamp in the Autumn. As it will be a
non-school day, they are thinking of a venue that the participant's
children might also enjoy, ideally with some activities and outside
space to play in. There will be about 120 people, including kids.

If anyone would like their place to host some Government techies being
creative, come back to me and I can put you in touch with the organiser.

I'm guessing it would be good to have an onsite catering service, wifi,
tech support etc. I'm also guessing they can pay venue hire fees!

Bridget McKenzie
Director, Flow Associates
07890 540178