Dear Minnie,

I had sent an email to your personal email address. Hope you can see it.

Maggie

-----Original Message-----
From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching ´ú±í Ashni Murray
Sent: 2008-6-27 (ÐÇÆÚÎå) 14:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chinese teacher wanted in North London

Dear Minnie,

I am very keen to be part of this program. I am currently teaching
Mandarin at Our Lady's Convent High School. I have been teaching
Chinese for a number of years and have extentive experience in
provding an interactive culturally rich lessons.

I have attached my resume for your persual.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Best wishes,

Ashni Murray