I wonder if anyone out there has access to Cancer imaging. BL does not hold

CANCER IMAGING
2008 8(1) 121-4
TREASURE
RESECTION............

CANCER IMAGING
2007 7 OCT 1 SPEC NO A:S143-9
MILES
COLORECTAL CANCER

Many thanks

Carol-Ann

Carol-Ann Regan
Assistant Librarian
The Library
Musgrove Park Academy
Musgrove Park Hospital
Taunton
TA1 5DA
01823 342433

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error,
please notify us and remove it from your system.
Please note that the contents of this email may be subject to disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to specified exemptions.
This message may contain confidential and privileged information.

If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies.

Please do not disclose copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it.

Thank you for your co-operation.