Dear All

We are currently looking at ways to improve our management of acquisitions.

We don’t have an acquisitions module as part of our LMS, and would like to find a better way of recording orders, costs, bibliographic details, departments/subject areas etc, which would allow easy reference and allow some analysis of acquisitions, and also avoid too much duplication.

If anyone is aware of such a thing as a stand-alone acquisitions system, or a spreadsheet/database that they have developed themselves and are willing to share, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Jackie Oliver
Team Librarian

Internal: 2931

Phone: +44 (0) 121 697 8266
Email:  [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Web:    http://www.uhb.nhs.uk

Education Training & Development - University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Library, Nuffield House
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Medical Centre,
Birmingham, B15 2TH

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.