Dear Irene,

We use DBTextworks for Cataloguing and I am exploring using it for a policy database which I need to set up too.  I would be interested to learn of any other possible databases for this purpose as well.

Thanks for raising the issue!

Jill Rutland
Knowledge Manager
Kent Public Health Observatory
Email: [log in to unmask]

The Vernon Hochuli Library
Preston Hall, Aylesford
Kent, ME20 7NJ
Tel: 01622 713100

http://stlis.thenhs.com/hln/kent/kmsha.asp

Normal working hours: Mon-Thur 9am - 3.30pm