APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING:

TFPL HOSTS SHAREPOINT - RESOLVING THE INFORMATION CHALLENGES - 8 July
2008, The Wellcome Collection Conference Centre, London

Trade seminars are claiming 'out of the box' success, a panacea for all
information ills. All manner of unstructured electronic information can
supposedly be managed seamlessly and securely at low cost.

But the discussions lists are much more cautious. Can this tool really
replace a heavyweight EDRMS? If it is so good, why is there a range of
'industrial strength' back ends emerging from third parties to provide
'missing' functionality?

So what are the real success stories? And what functionality is missing?
Is MOSS 2007 really the information management panacea we have been
waiting for?

To help you find the truth, TFPL organised a SharePoint Summit which ran
on 1 April 2008. At the event, a cast of experts presented pragmatic
case studies from across the private and public sectors. Their stories
were compelling with lessons we all need to hear.

Due to high demand for delegate places and the success of the first
event, we will be hosting the event again on Tuesday 8 July at the same
venue, The Wellcome Trust, London.

The agenda for the event is available below. To book the event, please
use the 'book now' link at the top of the page.

http://www.tfpl.com/thought_leadership/sharepoint.cfm

If you have any queries, please contact myself or Martin Iball
([log in to unmask], 020 7332 6011).

Kind regards

Kat Nower

Training Coordinator