Dear all

We are currently part of an exchange scheme whereby we send our publications
to various related international organisations and they send us theirs.  To
date these have always been hard copy paper issues.  We are now thinking
about minimising paper copies as much as possible for all journals but
wonder how others have managed exchanges?

If electronic versions of partner exchange journals are available do you
have a free subscription to access them?  Or what sort of other arrangements
have you come to with exchange partners so that paper exchanges can be
stopped.  We have around 150 exchange agreements in place at the moment.

Many thanks

Janet Nash

British Cave Research Association