Dear Colleagues

Changes to Inter-Library Loan operations at University of Reading

This is to let you know of some changes to Inter-Library Loan operations at the University of Reading. From Monday 30 June 2008, Inter-Library Loan operations will cease at our Bulmershe site (code 87-3170, RE-U-2) and all ILL operations will be handled at the Main Library, Whiteknights site (code 87-0182, RE-U-1).

Please could you:

·         Send all email correspondence from now on, including requests, to [log in to unmask]. The email address for Bulmershe ([log in to unmask] ) will be discontinued.

·         Apply to RE-U-1 for material held at RE-U-2

·         Use the following delivery address for all items loaned to RE-U-2:

Document Delivery Co-ordinators

Reading University Library

FAO: Maggie Smith/Natalie Picken

Whiteknights, PO Box 223

Reading

United Kingdom

RG6 6AE

We aim to maintain the same standard of service during the changeover period, but we ask you to please bear with us if response times are a little slower until we get used to the new system.

Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Best regards,

Maggie and Natalie

Natalie Picken / Maggie Smith

Document Delivery Co-ordinators

University of Reading Library, Whiteknights,

PO Box 223, Reading RG6 6AE

(0118) 378 8786

www.reading.ac.uk/library