Hi Annel,

Thanks for your response, the customer does not have any visual
impairment. I will let her know that they are not available on loan.

Thanks again
Alison

>>> Marilyn Barker <[log in to unmask]> 02/06/2008 13:49

Our system shows that we have both as audio cassettes.  We normally
only
send spoken word for VIPs.  If you would like to borrow, please send
requests with your BL details, along with confirmation that borrower is
VIP.

Regards,
Anne

"For interlibrary-loan and document supply services."
<[log in to unmask]> wrote on 02/06/2008 12:12:36:

> ILL at Bracknell Forest need the following books by Dorothy Dunnett,
> does anyone have them available to lend, must be spoken word
cassette
> format.
>
> Disorderly Knights.
> Ringed castle.
>
> Please contact me by email if you have either and I will forward our
BL
> details.
>
> Thanks
> Alison Sands

> This e-mail may be read by employees of the Council and is therefore
> not to be considered private by the recipient. The views expressed
> in this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily the
> views or opinions of Bracknell Forest Borough Council.

> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
> they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please
> notify the system manager.  Email:
>
> This footnote also confirms that this e-mail has been swept by
> MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses. Although the
> Council has taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any
> attachments are virus free we advise that in keeping with good ICT
> practice the recipients should confirm this for themselves.

Any opinions or statements expressed in this e-mail are those of the
individual and not necessarily those of
Middlesbrough Council. Internet communications are not secure and
therefore Middlesbrough Council does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or
amended, please call the sender.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be
legally privileged, and are solely for the
use of the intended recipient. If you receive this in error, please do
not disclose any information to anyone and
notify the sender at the above address. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted, in
reliance on the contents, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Middlesbrough Council's computer systems and communications may be
monitored to ensure effective
operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.

Save energy, money and the environment - is it really necessary to
print this message?

 ** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious
content. **