For operational and budgeting reasons, we need to use Millennium
Acquisitions in the same way when we purchase eBooks as we do when we
purchase print titles - i.e. they need to be ordered, invoiced and
paid in on the system. We planned to do this retrospectively,
attaching an order to the supplied bib record, then receiving and
paying it in the usual way.

We anticipated no problems with this, and often receive - invoice -
pay other "virtual" material. However, we are finding that we are
unable to receive the orders we've created on the bib records - the
final box in the order line for the item is greyed out. Can anyone
help? The only difference with these bib records that we can think of,
is that the MARC record has been loaded from a file sent by our
suppliers (Coutts, Safari) rather than created from scratch or
downloaded from OCLC by ourselves.

We would appreciate any ideas!

Regards,

Karen

Karen Carden
Team Leader: Acquisitions
Centre for Learning Support & Development, Perry Library
London South Bank University
250 Southwark Bridge Road
London SE1 6NJ

Tel:   020 7815 6652
Email: [log in to unmask]

--
Email has been scanned for spam and viruses by Altman Technologies' email management service

Copyright in this email and in any attachments belongs to London South Bank University. This email, and its attachments if any, may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended to be seen only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note the following: (1) You should take immediate action to notify the sender and delete the original email and all copies from your computer systems; (2) You should not read copy or use the contents of the email nor disclose it or its existence to anyone else.

The views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and should not be taken as those of London South Bank University, unless this is specifically stated.

London South Bank University is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. The following details apply to London South Bank University: Company number - 00986761; Registered office and trading address - 103 Borough Road London SE1 0AA; VAT number - 778 1116 17; Email address - [log in to unmask]