Hi Rod,

We at SOAS replaced our Innopac server in Sept 2005. We bought a
Sun V440
http://www.sun.qassociates.co.uk/servers-entry-level-v440-dv.htm

There transfer went smoothly. Innovative will charge you for migrating
data - I can't recall now the amount.

One issue related to our 'add-ons' - for example - self issue, Sentry
control software. These systems had the IP number of our Innopac
server in their settings so when it came to change the server these
systems failed as the IP no wasn't recognised. You might want to keep
an eye on this - it's probably better to put your Innopac server domain
name in these settings instead of IP as our IT people can create an
alias for domain names, not for IPs.

Let me know if you need further information
Colin