I've recently started a new job as an E-Librarian in an academic library.
This is a newly created post and I'm curious about how many other E-
Librarians there are out there and what their job entails. The fact that
I'm starting a new post enables me to try and develop the job as I wish and
this gives me a certain amount of freedom but I'd like to know what other
people are doing.

I'm interested to foster links with similar E-Librarians, particularly
those working in academic libraries. In addition to dealing with e-
resources such as journals, e-books, interlbirary loans I'd like to know if
you are dealing some or all of the following:

Learning technology
Educational development
E-learning
VLEs
Web pages
Federated access management
Open source
Blogs and wikis
Research support
Statistical reports
Bid projects

Nadine Edwards

Senior Academic Services Librarian E-Librarian
University of Greenwich
Dreadnought Library
Park Row, Greenwich, London, SE10 9LS
Tel. 020 83319781
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://uoglibrary.blogspot.com

lis-e-journals is changing ... to lis-e-resources from the 1st July 2008.

Find out more about UKSG at: http://www.uksg.org/ or join the UKSG facebook network at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21810140156