Dear all

Thank you for your feedback about the transition to Wiley InterScience and I do apologise for inconveniences caused by the change.  We are working hard to ensure the transition is as smooth as possible and thank you for your patience.  I wanted to share with you some responses to some of the specific comments and questions raised:

We are going to reinstate the Synergy administrator site for one more week so that you can download the Blackwell reports you need.  This will shut down permanently on June 27th.  Please note that we you should not make any changes to IP addresses, usernames, passwords, etc. as these will not be carried over to Wiley InterScience at this point.  Access to the Administration Homepage this week is for you to View and Download your Usage Data only.  The Blackwell journals usage data will then be unavailable between June 27th and September while we transfer the data.  It will be available on the Wiley InterScience site from September onwards.

To access the Synergy Administrator site to download your usage data before June 27th, go to http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/action/institutionAdmin and log in using your usual library admin username and password.  Go to the menu option 'View and Download your Usage Data'.  You can then request for the reports to be emailed to you.

Regarding COUNTER-compliance, we believe that we have done the work on Wiley InterScience that is required to ensure compliance.  However, we will wait until after the transition is complete before we have this checked and can confirm our compliance and be listed as a compliant vendor by Project Counter.  Once Wiley InterScience is added to the list of compliant vendors, we will announce it.

I hope you find this useful.  If you have any other queries, please contact me directly on [log in to unmask], contact our customer support service (http://www.interscience.wiley.com/support) or contact your usual Wiley-Blackwell representative.  For more information about the transition, visit http://www.interscience.wiley.com/transition.  To sign up for training about Wiley InterScience, visit http://www.interscience.wiley.com/training.

Best wishes, Emily

_______________________________________
Emily Gillingham
Director, Library and Institutional Marketing
Wiley-Blackwell
John Wiley & Sons
9600 Garsington Road
Oxford OX4 3EL, UK
Tel: +44 1865 476425
Fax: +44 1865 471425
_______________________________________

This email (and any attachment) is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please do
not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please
tell us by reply and delete all copies on your system.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your own virus check as the sender
accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any bug or virus infection. Please note that email
traffic data may be monitored and that emails may be viewed for security reasons.

Blackwell Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 180277.

Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ.

lis-e-journals is changing ... to lis-e-resources from the 1st July 2008.

Find out more about UKSG at: http://www.uksg.org/ or join the UKSG facebook network at: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21810140156