I've just been to the Blackwell admin page to download a list of our
subscriptions and found that there are 2 lists on offer from the "Download
a Blackwell Synergy Holdings File" section:

The first one - "All content SFX holdings report" is the giant, unwieldy
report Maureen's described.  The second "Holdings file of subscribed
journals" is a more manageable file listing just the journals we have
access to - much more useful.

Katie.

Katie Evans
Information Librarian
University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY UK
Ext. 3475 (External 01225 383475)

--On 24 June 2008 09:10 +0100 Maureen Richardson <[log in to unmask]>