Lihnn website

I have created a set of permission sets for the new Lihnn website and allocated them to North West NHS librarians.
This will enable you to access the restricted part of the Lihnn website.

If anyone can not access this area please contact me.

Regards

Anne Roberts
NHS North West Regional Athens Administrator
Kostoris Library
Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Wilmslow Road
Manchester
M20 4BX

0161 446 8572

The email address [log in to unmask] is being phased out and has been replaced with [log in to unmask] please amend your records accordingly.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.