Hi Antun,

>>As a workaround, can you try adding that host DN as a trusted retriever?
>>
>>trusted_retrievers "/C=RS/O=AEGIS/....."
>

> Hi Maarten,
>
> After adding this to the conf of MyProxy server, we don't see any errors in
> /var/log/messages on MyProxy, nor on WMS (related to glite-proxy-renewd).
>
> However, jobs are still dying due to aborted proxy. [...]

Hopefully the proxy renewal developer can look into the problem soon.

In the meantime we have submitted a new patch for certification that
would bring us to the latest MyProxy version, also fixing the problem
with the wrong Globus flavor being used by the current rpm.

I do not see how that problem could cause the failures we observe,
but it is not excluded that the new rpm would fix those as well;
the change logs do not seem to mention any relevant fixes.