-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for Shibboleth developments
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Josh Howlett
Sent: 06 June 2008 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Joining other federations

Sean,

> Is their any prospect of providing their users access via
> some sort of link between DK-AAI and the UK federation,

Yes, but perhaps not for some time. Both JISC and JANET(UK) are
participating in activities with other national R&E federations
(including the Danish federation)investigating the feasibility of these
sorts of links.

> or is
> the only way at presebt for Mimas /University of Manchester
> to become a full member of DK-AAI ?

That is certainly a possibility. I would be happy to pursue this further
with you off-line, together with the Danish federation, so that we can
examine the options.

best regards, josh.