Hi all,

We're conducting a JISC-funded study part of which is looking at using IdP-served attributes to personalise services.

Although in the final stage of our project, we're after examples of where institutions have designed their systems to release a broader set of attributes than the core four - either for access management, or for other uses, such as personalisation. Conversely if you're a service provider we'd be interested if you currently request any attributes beyond the core four.

If you have examples, please could you send us a quick summary of what you have done, and what services you have in mind for using them.

Our project website is <http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/resourcediscovery/Personalisation.aspx>

Thank you,

Max Hammond
___________________________________