APOLOGIES FOR CROSS POSTING

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to announce that we are recruiting a SHERPA Repository
Development Officer here at the University of Nottingham.

This post is an exciting opportunity to join the core team of SHERPA to
work on the high-profile Repositories Support Project and contribute to
the range of our other dynamic open access work.

The post will be one of a team of three working directly on the
successful Repositories Support Project (RSP) and the role-holder will
take a lead in project development under the guidance of the SHERPA
Manager.

The RSP has existing successful outreach, support and publications
programmes to which the role-holder will contribute. In addition, the
role-holder will contribute to team work across the range of SHERPA
activities: with the SHERPA partnership, with our services (RoMEO,
OpenDOAR etc) and our projects, including DRIVER, Intute RS, the Depot
and others.

The person appointed will work as part of a supportive  team, but is
expected to be proactive and capable of working on their own initiative
and carrying through self-contained projects. The post calls for an
enthusiastic all-rounder, able to take a flexible and disciplined
approach in working across the range of our activities.

Further details are available from the University of Nottingham web
site:
http://jobs.nottingham.ac.uk/LS25284

Informal enquiries may be addressed to Bill Hubbard, SHERPA Manager,
tel: 0115 846 7657 or Email: [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Bill

Bill Hubbard
SHERPA Manager