Apologies for multiple postings.

Dear colleagues,

We would like to bring your attention to the finalised details and registration
procedures for the upcoming Azores Penrose meeting in September. We very
much hope you will accept our invitation as a potential participant. However, we do now need to seek confirmations ASAP as numbers will
limited. You can find details of the meeting, costs and registration
procedures at:

http://www.geosociety.org/penrose/08azores.htm

The registration form and release waiver are available on the website.

We look forward to seeing you on Pico Island in September!

If you have an questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via:

Best wishes

Tracy Rushmer
Liz Widom
Christoph Beier