Hannah Guthrie | Project Coordinator | Shape East

The Courtyard | Unit B | 21 Sturton Street | Cambridge | CB1 2SN
T : 01223 462606 | F: 01223 362236 | [log in to unmask]

Visit our website at www.shape-east.org.uk

Shape East is the architecture and built environment centre for the
East of England. Registered Charity No. 1047034

This email is confidential and intended to be read, copied and used by
the recipient only. If you have received it in error, please contact
the sender immediately, by return mail or by telephoning 01223 462606.
Please then delete the email and do not disclose its contents.

We have taken reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of infection
by viruses but we cannot accept liability for any damage that may occur
as a result of any viruses.  You should therefore carry out your own
virus checks before opening any attachments.