Dear All

We are creating a new web resource for Heriatge Open Days and have a number of videos that need transcribing quite quickly.
Has anyone any suggestions who we could contact to do it?

Many thanks

Annie

Ann Todd

HODs Education Manager

The Civic Trust

T: 020 7539 7923
F: 020 7539 7901
E: [log in to unmask]
W: www.civictrust.org.uk
P: Essex Hall, 2nd Floor, 1-6 Essex St, London, WC2R 3HU

'Better places for people'

This message, and any associated attachments, is intended only for the use of the recipient and may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright or that which constitutes a trade secret. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Civic Trust.

P  Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.