Hi all,

Has anyone used a good, reliable historical shoe maker?

We have a medieval shoe we'd like a replica making of for display and
also possibly a pair for eduaction.

Thanks ,
Amanda

Amanda Moore
Museum Education Officer
Warrington Museum and Art Gallery
Museum Street
Cultural Quarter
Warrington
WA1 1JB
(01925) 44 2395

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of the Council.
If you are not the intended recipient (nor the person responsible for
delivering to that recipient) be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing,
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Council's
Operational I.T. Service Desk by telephone on +44 (0)1925 442200,
or by e-mail to [log in to unmask]
This footnote confirms that the contents of this e-mail message have
been scanned for the presence of computer viruses by MIMEsweeper/McAfee