Dear FSL users

I have been trying to install fsl on a Sun Ultra 20 with AMD
opteron processor and 1 GB RAM running Solaris 10 following the web
instructions. However, i have not been successful so far. Even the
fsl_installer.sh runs and then stalls. I can untar the application but the
subsequent steps as mentioned in the webpage doesn't help much.
Could you please guide me on this? I've queried in the FSL listserv in the
past but without success.
A step-by-step installation instructions with the commands will be a great
help. I have a root login to the machine and use the kernel shell.
With regards, and thanks in advance,
Shantanu

Shantanu Ghosh, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences Lab
Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110016
INDIA