Re: [FSL] Number of fibres per voxel Hi Saad

Thanks a lot for your advise

Regards
Juergen

On 2.6.2008 13:59 Uhr, "Saad Jbabdi" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,
I wouldn't expect any bias in the orientation estimates if you fit more fibre populations than necessary, thanks to the A.R.D prior used in bedpostx.
Since bedpostx handles model complexity for you, it is always worth trying to fit the more complex crossing fibre model, I think.

On the other hand, I have been playing with a 12 directions data set where bedpostx could fit nice crossing fibres in several white matter regions.

Saad.