Hi Carol,

The software is easy to use once you get past the syntax...

Start with the visual experiment example code and go from there. It sounds
like your paradigm is very simple, so you shouldn't have troubles...

cherif.

On 6/30/08, Dr. Carol Docherty <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Dear FSL'ers,
>
> I am about to run some motor fMRI experiments on some subjects and am
> currently trying to program a visual cue in Presentation to inform subjects
> to change condition (rest/activation). Has anyone on the list used this
> software to write such a program? I am new to the software and am unsure how
> straightforward it might be to use.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Carol
>
> --
> Dr Carol Docherty
> Postdoctoral MRI Scientist
> Department of Neurophysics
> Max-Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences
> Stephanstraße 1A
> 04103 Leipzig
> Germany
>
> Tel: +49 (0)341 99 40 291
> Fax: +49 (0)341 99 40 221
> Email: [log in to unmask]

Cherif P. Sahyoun                                               HST-MEMP

Developmental Neuroimaging of Cognitive Functions

C: 617 688 8048
H: 617 424 6956

"Live as if this were your last day. Learn as if you'll live forever"
Ghandi