Hello,

Thanks for the advice.

I use fslsplit to explode de original time series file into n files, each
one corresponding to one volume. Then I use fslmerge to reconstruct time
series files with different lengths (or durations), which then I input to
FEAT to analyze.

Yes, I pay attention to the nonlinearities. In fact, if there is some time
tolerance, I already realized that is better to increase ISIs (instead of
more events), to compel events separation.

Kind regards,
Jose Paulo Santos