Hi - 3.2 is very old - much older than the existence of intel Macs.
Any version of 3.2 that you have already got does include all the
source code so you could copy it and try to fix the build scripts and
Makefiles to build on Intel, but you will probably find a lot of
compiler incompatibilities and it will probably be a pain for you to
get working - it's probably a lot easier to just upgrade your FSL
version and re-run your analyses, or else exclude the Intel Macs from
your pipeline for the older analyses.

Cheers, Steve.

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)