Hi!

- Just rerun your download in order to make sure that the download is
100% OK and the files are not corrupted.
- After that, unzip the file and place it in your Windows file system
where you like to have your virtual machine (something lik C://Program
files/myVirtualmachine).
- Then, form inside WMware player open the virtual machine (don't
create a new one, but open the unzipped one. This will be your CentOS
(Linux system) inside WMware player.
- After installing all that correctly, download FSL.

hth,
Markus

--

Dr. med. Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch