I'm sorry to bother you all at such a busy time but I'm trying to get
some feedback on Edexcel's ResultsPlus Direct.

Last year we opted out as many of our exams are taken through AQA and we
thought it would be a lot of work distributing pin numbers and passwords
to students when they would only be able to access a percentage of their
results on-line.

We have had another letter from Edexcel promoting this service and
Management would like me to look at the pros and cons.

I would be very grateful if anyone who has used this service would be
willing to share their experience with me with comments good or bad.

Many thanks

Sue Jones